Stop by Lizzy Lynece!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog Award? I Accept!

In my comments the other day (ok probably a few weeks ago...I'm a procrastinator) I got an awesome blog award from Sunny at Life in Rehab!


If you haven't been over to her blog you should definitely check it out. Great ideas and fantastic before and after projects.

Well here are the rules for the award...

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award to at least 4 fellow bloggers who inspire you.

4. Let them know about the award.

Sunny, thanks for stumbling upon my "new to blogland" craft blog. I feel like it is still a project in the making, but I am flattered that you decided all the randomness should be shared. Plus, I now get to see all the great projects you come up with!

So 7 things...

1. I was born and raised in a small town in the "deep piney woods" of East Texas. I have lived out of the state for 6 years and still cannot shake saying "Ya'll."
2. I have a B.S. in Psychology, but am returning to school for floral design.
3. My husband and I met at a summer camp when we were 17. We went our separate ways but reunited five years later.
4. I am 5'10" and have always secretly wanted to try out for America's Next Top Model.
5. My guilty pleasure show is The Hills.
6. I have a very un-glamorous life working at a plasma donation center.
7. I think penguins are absolutely adorable and wish to own one as a pet.

My hubby and me at 17

And I will pass this award along to...
Allison @ A Glimpse Inside
Katie @ Cowboy Phraseology
Chelsea @ Crafters Anonymous Club
Star @ A Load of Craft

If you aren't familiar with these blogs, you definitely should be!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! I appreciate it and it was great getting to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a sweetheart, thank you for including me in the list and congrats on your award too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Robyn, thanks for passing on the love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading your opinions and thoughts on a project. If you have a question, look for the answer here in the comments.

Thanks again!
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails