Stop by Lizzy Lynece!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Accessory (and not a tacky Kiss Me I'm Irish pin)

I love St. Patty's day and always make sure to wear green every year. Mainly because I have some Irish heritage (maiden name O'Neil). I am also known to pinch those who are green-less. This year I decided to make my pop of green an accessory rather than looking like the Leprechaun from the Lucky Charms's box.

By the way, I love the new-to-me technique of ruffling the edges of chiffon or chiffon like fabric by using candle.





2 comments:

  1. Good job. I love the color combo. We are doing black and green this year for St Patty's day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute! I didn't even wear any green for St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading your opinions and thoughts on a project. If you have a question, look for the answer here in the comments.

Thanks again!
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails