Stop by Lizzy Lynece!

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Sadd??

So I have come to a very important conclusion as to the reason behind my crafting slump...I'm Sadd. Well its more like S.A.C.D (Seasonal Affective CRAFT Disorder). The cold, snow, and gloomy days just do not lend themselves well to crafts, at least not for me. This past weekend it was beautiful out, I'm talking somewhere in the 60's, in Colorado, in FEB! It was glorious, and I had a sudden urge to go to all of the local thrift and antique stores to scavenge for my next project. Reality check, my next two projects are sitting in my sewing nook/craft space waiting patiently to be spray painted.

I haven't been completely un-crafty though. I joined a few of my close friends for a virtual quilting bee, and I managed to make a cute headband using my grandmother's brooch from the '40's. It is still sitting on our new camera because I am afraid to load the huge size pics on my little ol' Mac that slows down if more than one program is open.

I hope to have some pics and tutorials up soon...if only Spring would hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading your opinions and thoughts on a project. If you have a question, look for the answer here in the comments.

Thanks again!
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails