Stop by Lizzy Lynece!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Decor

My husband and I took a trip to Texas to visit my family. While I was there my sister was putting out just SOME of her Halloween decorations. She goes all out for the holiday. Here is a glimpse of her mantle, kitchen table, and dining room table. Closer to Halloween you will find a graveyard in the front yard and creepy silhouettes of cats, ghosts, mice, spiders, and even the outlines of Gothic window treatments in her windows. My next Halloween craft will be the silhouettes to place in our front window. It's about time for me to get into the spooky spirit!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading your opinions and thoughts on a project. If you have a question, look for the answer here in the comments.

Thanks again!
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails