Stop by Lizzy Lynece!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Wreath

Holy Crap!!! Has it really been almost 5 months since I have posted on here?? Wow how time flies! Well with the holiday season approaching I have gotten crafty again and will be posting a few of the projects on here...again.

I'll start back small... Here is an easy wreath I threw together this weekend. All that is needed is a frame, ribbon, and some spare ornaments. String the ornaments on the ribbon and glue to the back of the frame, add a bow and a hanger and there you have it, a festive door hanging for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading your opinions and thoughts on a project. If you have a question, look for the answer here in the comments.

Thanks again!
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails