Stop by Lizzy Lynece!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Card Wreath

In the December Martha Stewart Living magazine I saw a really cute idea for a Christmas card wreath holder. She made it out of an embroidery hoop and clothespins. While at the dollar store the other day I was looking at the frames and the idea popped into my head to make the holder out of a frame. I grabbed a frame, clothes pins and a snowflake ornament, and for $3 + some ribbon I had laying around, I have a new Christmas card display to hang on my coat closet door.



6 comments:

  1. i love the square shape! come on over and link up to MMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute project! Great job...love the square idea...kind of get tired of the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you attach this to your door? I have a closet door like this right inside my front door. Thanks, Katharine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, to attach it to my door I just took that ribbon and nailed it to the top ledge of the door. That way no one sees where it's attached and you don't see the nail holes either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO fun! I need to do something with the piles of cards I have laying around here! Would love for you to visit me at Sew Chatty and link up to Made with Love Monday! The party will be open until Friday if you want to link up multiple projects. Hope you have a great day! http://sewcahtty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice. It's an easy way to display cards. I have a little one who is always snagging my tape. This looks so much easier. Thanks for the idea.

    Happy New Year to you.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading your opinions and thoughts on a project. If you have a question, look for the answer here in the comments.

Thanks again!
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails